Welcome to MWKF Promotion
MWKF Promotion Exam Information
The next available promotion opportunity will take place at 2018 MWKF Summer Camp, to be held at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) on Sunday, August 12, 2018. Please follow the instructions below carefully to participate in this promotion test.
Registration Due: Saturday, June 30, 2018 11:59 PM Eastern Time
Note: Check MUST be delivered on or by 06/30/2018. (WILL NOT go by Postmark date)
In order for the payment to be delivered on time, the check needs to be MAILED OUT at least by 06/25/2018
The application process for testing will consist of three (3) steps –
- You must have your sensei’s approval before filling out the online application (your sensei’s name and email need to be filled out)
- The MWKF online system will email your sensei to obtain approval (action required by sensei)
- The MWKF online system will then email you an application receipt confirmation (this is not approval for taking the test, merely a confirmation that the information from you and your sensei have been received)
② Make sure to upload your current menjo to the AUSKF database
- If you do not have a rank yet, you do not need to do this step
- The website to complete this task is https://www.unitedstateskendo.com/
- Instructions for completing this step can be found here
③ If you are testing for 1Kyu and above, email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Essay information can be found below under Related Forms.
④ Mail out two (2) checks for payment
(Attn: Bobby Lee, 244 Red Top Dr. Libertyville, IL 60048-3749)
⑤ MWKF Promotion will notify upon the completion of your entire application process via email.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
When: Sunday August 12, 2018
Where: Student Recreational Facility (SRF) Court D
737 S. Halsted Street, Chicago Illinois 60607
Building Doors Open 11:00 AM
Registration: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Court Set Up: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Warm up: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Exam Training: 1:00 PM to 1:15 PM
(all examinees/those taking test must attend)
Examiner Meeting: 1:15 PM to 1:25 PM
(all examiners/those judging tests must attend)
Line Up: 1:25 PM to 1:30 PM
Start Exam: 1:30 PM
End Exam: 4:00 PM
Out of Building: 5:00 PM
The entire registration process is a part of the promotion examination. Completeness of you application will be evaluated and included in the examiner’s evaluation form. Please read all instructions on the website carefully.
Thank you for your attention and corporation.
We wish for you all to have a great exam with excellent results. Do your best and good luck.
MWKF Vice President of Promotion